03 Mar A designer’s diary: Sarah’s entry
In this series of blog posts we highlight our interior designer’s thoughts and inspirations. This week Managing Director Sarah Ramsay shares with us her moodboard.
Sarah creates a beautiful blend of bold and subtle.
Natural materials, greens, pinks and statement pieces. An alluring and trendy space fit for a modern home.
- Grashoppa Floor Light from Gubi in Vintage Red
- Sejour Armchair from Gubi with timber armrests and available upholstered in a wide variety of warm, cosy fabrics
- Earthenware Bowl designed by Cecile Manz for Fritz Hansen, simple and honest
- Pure 3 fabrics in Tidal Pool and Rose Sky colourways from DeLaCuona part of their new organic collection
- Merino and Alpaca Throw designed by Jaime Hayon for Fritz Hansen