15 Mar A designer’s diary: Jenny’s entry
In this series of blog posts we highlight our interior designer’s thoughts and inspirations. This week Interior Designer Jenny Milne shares with us her moodboard.
Inspired by a seaside sunrise – Jenny creates a feeling of calm and stillness. The use of soft textures, pale woods and botanicals captures a raw and honest setting where one can’t help feeling completely relaxed.
- CH25 Lounge Chair in Oak Soap from Carl Hansen & Son. A perfect example of excellent craftsmanship, CH25 is remarkable from all angles.
- Legends of Carpets from Walter Knoll. Here the vibrant blues and reds depict a lovely sunset or sunrise by the sea. A woven work of art.
- Lealt Falls – Isle of Skye Paint Company
- Vase designed by Jaime Hayon for Fritz Hansen. Handblown glass with solid cedar wood.
- Ginger Floor Lamp from Marset – oak finish.
- Lune Sofa from Fritz Hansen. With its beautiful voluptuous cushions it almost resembles a cloud in the sky. Just from looking at it one knows that it will be a joy to sit on.