14 Apr A designer’s diary: Jenny’s entry
In this series of blog posts we highlight our interior designer’s thoughts and inspirations. This week Jenny shares with us her creative mood board.
Mood Board – Marrakesh Madness
Texture, earthy tones and ornate details characterise this Moroccan inspired interior. A simple but strong colour palette has been applied – oranges, reds and browns – which simultaneously clash and complement one another. As with all Moroccan inspired interiors, texture and pattern play a big role to achieve this distinct and beautiful style.
Create this look:
- Tratten in rough brass from Örsjö
- Stay Lounge Chair by Gubi
- Artisan Rust Effect from Craig & Rose
- IC Lights Floor 2 in red burgundy – Flos
- IOI coffee table designed by Gamfratesi for Gubi
- Ceramic Container No2 designed by Alexander Girard for Vitra
- Walter Knoll Legends of Carpets and Walter Knoll Tama Living Sofa