31 Mar A designer’s diary: Wouter’s entry
In this series of blog posts we highlight our interior designer’s thoughts and inspirations. This week Interior Designer Wouter Bossenbroek shares with us his mood board.
Mood Board – Chocolatey Smooth
Wouter establishes a sophisticated mood board that oozes style and originality. Today he shares with us his design tips and how to embrace creativity.
“In these times it is likely you are seeing a lot more of your home than normal and maybe you don’t like what you see. Try to mix nice natural fabrics with different structures and different colours to create depth and a quirky touch.
Don’t be shy to introduce bold colours or patterned wallpaper if this is what you love. No colours are wrong! Good design should reflect your personality. It is a journey and one which I enjoy embarking on with clients, helping you to discover an interior that works for you.”
- Tufty-Time Sofa from B&B Italia expresses modern luxury
- de Le Cuona fabrics. A gorgeous range of fabrics from a brand that truly understands quality.
- Narrow Stripe Icon from Kasthall, woven rug in pure premium wool.
- Colonial Chair from Carl Hansen & Son designed by Ole Wanscher (this stylish chair is said to be his most famous furniture work).
- PH 3/2 designed by Poul Henningsen for Louis Poulsen