06 Apr A designer’s diary: Melissa’s entry
In this series of blog posts we highlight our interior designer’s thoughts and inspirations. This week Interior Designer Melissa Mathieson shares with us her mood board.
Mood Board – Urban Playground
With references to an industrial style with a playful twist, Melissa captures inner-city living in her diary entry this week. Exposed brick and timber finishes are paired with soft pastel hues to create a cheerful and welcoming environment.
Create this look:
- Otis sofa from Montis shown in corner configuration with timber legs
- Black Cuillin paint from Isle of Skye Paint Company
- Follow Me portable, rechargeable light in lovely new colours
- Dainty Ottoman from Warm Nordic in 2 two colours
- Sheru Lounge chair designed by the Eoos Team for Walter Knoll
- Basket in steamed bent ash from Fritz Hansen